Sole trader accounting

If you are a Sole Trader or Partnership, we can prepare your annual accounts. Although annual accounts are not a legal requirement for sole traders or partnerships, they may be required by lenders if you require a mortgage or loan.

The annual accounts, in most cases, will be used to prepare your self-assessment tax return.

Even if you are a sole trader, you may still need services of an accountant for these jobs:

  • Registration with HMRC for self-employed status
  • Filing quarterly VAT returns
  • Payroll services if employing staff
  • Production of unaudited accounts
  • Self-assessment tax return
  • Routine HMRC correspondence

Request An Appointment